Surfing the Long Tail (via Brian J. Perkins)
This is an excellent example of how the niche travel industry market is leaveraging the longtail. Well worth a read.
The Long Tail concept refers to the Internet-based economy that has enabled company success through a focus on highly specialised services and products that are not in high volume demand, but maybe in high-value demand instead. According to the Pareto principle, 20% of products generate 80% of sales, while the remaining 80% niche products only provides 20% of sales. From a tourism perspective, the short tail is considered the honeypot destinatio … Read More
via Brian J. Perkins
|Brian J Perkins on How can location based social…|
|Katheen on Rich User Experiences and the…|
|Sirous on If you build 2.0 he will …|
|brendanread on If you build 2.0 he will …|
|Brian J Perkins on If you build 2.0 he will …|
- I just ousted @crapopular as the mayor of Ticketek on @foursquare! 4sq.com/cpIq6y 4 years ago
- I'm at KPMG (Riparian Plaza, at Eagle St., Brisbane) http://4sq.com/pCB1Fy 4 years ago
- I just ousted Caitlin M. as the mayor of KPMG on @foursquare! http://4sq.com/beolN2 4 years ago
- I'm at Captain Cook Bridge http://4sq.com/mTFy7V 5 years ago
- I just unlocked the "Superstar" badge on @foursquare! http://4sq.com/n5KPoI 5 years ago
Welcome to my Blog on Enterprise 2.0. I hope you enjoy the blogs and please feel free to leave a comment.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.